It’s going to be a hot weekend, but here in Cathlamet WA, on the lower Columbia River, it will be several degrees cooler! Why not take a drive and come out to the Elochoman Slough Marina for the Cathlamet Wooden & Classic Boat Festival this Saturday & Sunday August 5th and 6th, 2017. Here is a list of activities:
- Pancake Breakfast by the Kiwanis – Saturday 7am-10am
- Wooden and Classic Boats on display, vote for your favorite
- Food and craft booths
- Presentations on Saturday 10am – Noon
- Wahkiakum 4-H Robotics Club – Robots Underwater!
- Caulking Wooden Boats – By Michael Baccelieri
- Blind Dinghy race – Both days 1pm
- Power Boat Demo – Both days 2pm
- Rubber Ducky Derby – Saturday 3pm, 1st place wins half the pot!
- Swap Meet – Sunday 8 – 2pm
- Rowing on The River – Sunday 10 – 2pm
- Coast Guard Rescue demo
- Public Favorite Boat Results – Sunday 3pm
Fun for the entire family! And don’t forget the Ugly Car Show at the River Mile 38 Brewery, open at noon Saturday. Come on out and enjoy the cool breeze!