About Our Services
Interested in opening a small business? Cathlamet WA may be just the location to start your own small business or expand your existing business. Economic downturns make times tough for everyone. Don’t wait for it to turn around, take the first step and see what you can do to create your own future. Current storefronts opening up in the downtown bring opportunity for new local businesses. Don’t know where to start?Partnerships with the small business administration and local loan organizations are there to help potential business owners get started.
It takes more than determination and motivation to run a profitable business. It takes a good idea, a solid business plan, reliable research, available financing, creative marketing and knowing where to turn to for help.
- Bike Rental
- Restaurants/Bar Establishment
- Consulting Agencies
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Whatever you can envision!
Some of the services offered by the Wahkiakum Chamber of Commerce include:
- Assistance in developing a business plan
- Market research and analysis
- Assistance in developing a marketing plan
- Assistance with financial and cash flow management
- General business counseling
- Access to capital
- Educational classes information (may involve a small fee to attend)
- Recordkeeping and taxes Resources
- Government procurement
- U.S. SBA loan guarantee program information
Services are confidential and free of charge
Other Business Resources
- Bank of America, Cathlamet – 360.795.3281
- The Bank of the Pacific, Cathlamet – 360.795.3228
- The Bank of the Pacific, Naselle – 360.484.3226
This page provides some basic information of interest to businesses who may be considering locating or expanding in this area. If you don’t find the information you are looking for, please call360.795.9996, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us! Need More Information or General Business Assistance? We’re ready to help you!
We hope to be helping you soon!